Paddu recipe using leftover rice is explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This is a very tasty breakfast recipe prepared using cooked rice or left over rice.
- No Time To Cook? Try Chef-Inspired Meal Simple August 22, 2019We have three different meal options Simply Eat which is ready to eat now, Simply Heat which warms up in the microwave in 2 minutes or less and Simply […]
- Rice Fruit Co. excited about the 2019 apple crop August 22, 2019... awareness of the KIKU brand apple by promoting this super-sweet apple with our regional customers. The loyal following of fans of the KIKU just ca […]
- Pork Chop and Apple Rice Skillet July 13, 2019cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked. Remove pork chop from skillet. Add watr, applesauce, apple, cinnamon to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil. S […]
- How a Prison Cooking Show Connects Residents to Life Outside July 2, 2019The residents at San Quentin are no different, making apple pie crusts out of cake, tamales using crushed tortilla chips ... then allow to simmer for […]
- From prawn and rice to apple and fennel: Yotam Ottolenghi’s fritter recipes March 30, 2019Add the rice, wine, stock and milk ... In a second bowl, mix the diced apples with 20g sugar and half a teaspoon of the fennel seeds, then fold into t […]