Detailed recipes in english:
1. Sajjige or uppittu recipe:
2. Avalakki recipe:
Sajjige (uppittu) – avalakki is a very popular breakfast across Udupi-Mangaluru region of Karnataka. Sajjige-avalakki recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles.
Avalakki or avalakki upkari is a very tasty and easy recipe, which can be prepared in just 10 minutes. Sajjige or uppittu is very common recipe. A way to to prepare lump free uppittu or upma is shown here.
- Pumpkin sweet idli – Recipe June 15, 2019It will also help in boosting the vision and keeps your heart healthy. Serve the Mangalorean Style Cheenikayi kadubu Recipe (Pumpkin sweet idli Recipe […]
- Assam to Kerala: 5 trains, 4,000 kilometres, and 21 days June 7, 2019At breakfast there’s a royal choice of dosa ... The platform signage is exemplary, so even though the Mangalore Express stops only briefly, I am right […]
- Where Top Chefs Eat in Mumbai May 27, 2019Gunpowder’s Baweja is another fan of the Clam Sukka, enjoying the dry masala style. (He favors the Lower Parel location.) This seafood restaurant, fou […]
- Bisi Bengaluru: 15 reasons to go LOCO! May 16, 2019The akki roti is served after 4 pm daily, it’s among the largest akki rotis, served Karnataka style. Raghavendra Stores in Malles ... A large ambling […]
- New luxury ‘Made in India’ brand, The Postcard Hotel, opens its doors December 18, 2018no set breakfast hours, no sugary welcome drinks – but would offer authentic local experiences. The go-getting hotelier flagged off the launch of The […]