Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Masala tea or masala chai recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This Masala tea or spiced tea prepared using dry ginger, pepper, clove, cardamom and cinnamon. You can vary the milk and water ratio as per your taste.
- Spice up your weight-loss journey with ginger June 14, 2019Apart from these, this traditional Indian herb can be your best weight-loss buddy too ... However, you can also add slivers of this spice in your tea, […]
- Jamie & Jimmy's Food Fight Club: Indian-Style Pani Puri June 3, 2019Place into a flour-dusted bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to stand for 30 minutes ... Blitz until smooth, then season to taste and transfe […]
- This cookbook uses spunky Indian flavors to spice up everyday meals May 7, 2019“There are few things that annoy me more than when people say ‘chai tea.’ Let me set the record straight ... between the end of a workday and the star […]
- Spiced Tea (Masala Chai) March 7, 2019Cardamom gives this Indian tea a bright, piney sweetness. Bring milk, sugar, tea, cardamom, and 4 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt. saucepan. Remove fro […]
- Vahdam’s teas among Oprah’s Favourite Things holiday gift 2018 December 17, 2018Claiming this recognition as the “first for an Indian company ... particularly Spiced Oolong, Ginger and Sweet Cinnamon - have found a place in her li […]