Click this link for detailed recipe in English:
Masala tea or masala chai recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This Masala tea or spiced tea prepared using dry ginger, pepper, clove, cardamom and cinnamon. You can vary the milk and water ratio as per your taste.
- Panjabi Tadka a popular downtown Springfield draw (review, photos, video) August 14, 2019True biryani is a special occasion dish that is made by layering spiced rice with a number of proteins, covering with a sauce, securing it with dough […]
- Afternoon Tea Week: Seven experiences where you can have a quirky cuppa August 12, 2019(Picture: Xu/Cinnamon Bazaar/Brasserie of Light) Afternoon Tea ... a savoury Indian dish – will also be on the menu, alongside Tamal’s Pani Puri – sem […]
- Recipe: Chai latte cake with condensed milk glaze July 27, 2019Place the milk in a small saucepan with the chai tea bag. Brew, stirring occasionally, until just before the milk starts to simmer. Remove from the he […]
- Indian Gin's Spiritual Homecoming July 27, 2019India is the world's spice capital and the birthplace of the gin and tonic. So an Indian gin is a long-overdue spirit ... lemon and Darjeeling gr […]
- Vahdam’s teas among Oprah’s Favourite Things holiday gift 2018 December 17, 2018Claiming this recognition as the “first for an Indian company ... particularly Spiced Oolong, Ginger and Sweet Cinnamon - have found a place in her li […]