Click this link for more curries or stir fry recipes:
Aloo fry or potato fry recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. Aloo fry is a very simple sidedish for rice or chapathi. This potato fry is prepared using chopped potato, onion, tomato and spice powders.
- French Fry Frenzy June 18, 2019I've seen KFC listed on french fry roundups but those are potato wedges, decidedly not fries, so get outta here with that. Frankly I've met […]
- How a Texas restaurant improved its recipe (and bottom line) with its oil choice June 17, 2019Wing Barn, a country-style restaurant in southern Texas with seven locations, serves customer favorites such as hand-cut potato chips, sweet potato fr […]
- Irish potato recipes - with a twist! June 17, 2019Potato farl is considered to be essential to the “Ulster fry,” which is traditionally served with bacon, a fried egg, sausage, a vegetable roll, and p […]
- Revealed: The French Fry-Only Menu Headed to the Strip June 14, 2019Meals cost $8 and include the Chips ‘N Dip with deviled egg sauce and thick-cut potato rounds; castle frites with bacon, cheddar cheese, sour cream, a […]
- How to make Sabudana aloo tikki recipe June 12, 2019Take some of the mixture and roll into a ball. Place the ball over the sabudana in the plate and press lightly into a tikki. Heat sufficient oil in a […]