Roasted gram ladoo or hurigadale unde recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This roasted gram laddu is familiar by different names like hurigadale unde, putani undi, roasted chana laddu, fried gam ladoo and maladoo.
This type of ladoos are prepared in north Karnataka. One thing I really love about this laddu is, it takes hardly 10 minutes to prepare and it requires very minimum ingredients. But its very tasty and it tastes just like besan laddu.
Detailed recipe in English:
Click this link to watch top (or most loved) videos:
Subscribe to my channel:
- Maladu recipe | Fried gram or roasted gram ladoo May 31, 2019Maladu recipe – Fried gram laddu, maa ladoo, roasted gram ladoo, hurigadale unde are the other names to these delicious mouth melting ladoos. These ar […]
- Maladu Recipe May 18, 2019Sometimes some of us gets confused with Besan ladoo and maladu. Besan ladoo is made with Gram flour and Maladu is made with Fried Gram Flour. For Besa […]
- Thambittu | Karnataka style fried gram jaggery ladoo April 24, 2019Thambittu is a classic and traditional sweet from Karnataka. In some regions, most festivals are incomplete without thambittu. It is prepared for fest […]
- Fried Gram Ladoo December 20, 2017This is one of the short and sweet recipes which can be prepared within 15 minutes. This is very healthy and protein packed sweets which are loved ver […]
- Pottukadalai ladoo with jaggery, Roasted gram ladoo recipe November 29, 2017Pottukadalai ladoo recipe with jaggery, a healthy ladoo made using fried gram dal. This can be a healthy variation to the pottukadalai urundai we usua […]