Roasted gram ladoo or hurigadale unde recipe explained in this video with Kannada narration and English subtitles. This roasted gram laddu is familiar by different names like hurigadale unde, putani undi, roasted chana laddu, fried gam ladoo and maladoo.
This type of ladoos are prepared in north Karnataka. One thing I really love about this laddu is, it takes hardly 10 minutes to prepare and it requires very minimum ingredients. But its very tasty and it tastes just like besan laddu.
Detailed recipe in English:
Click this link to watch top (or most loved) videos:
Subscribe to my channel:
- A Parsi girls guide to Parsi food in Mumbai March 22, 2019then fried until crunch gives way to tender); khaman na ladoo (velvety balls of dough with bellies of sweetened coconut) and patrel (colocasia leaf an […]
- Tried and tasted: Food walks bring history alive in Dehradun, Madurai, Kolkata February 16, 2019These are thick, large, deep-fried and multi-layered puris served with dry chhole and a fermented carrot pickle. Chetan Puriwala is the next destinati […]
- Super easy Diwali dishes that everyone can try! November 5, 2018These little-fried shakarparas are coated with ... Besan Ladoo Celebrations are incomplete without Besan ke ladoo. Nothing beats the taste and texture […]
- Nigella Lawson Loves Vada Pav as Much as We Do December 31, 2017Best thing Iâ ve eaten in 2017: the vada pav at Ladoo Samrat after the wonderful @nfpexplore Dawn Tour of Mumbai. Vada pav are unfeasibly light spiced […]
- Nigella Lawson Says the Best Thing she ate in 2017 was a Vada Pav at Ladoo Samrat in Mumbai December 29, 2017the vada pav at Ladoo Samrat after the wonderful @nfpexplore Dawn Tour of Mumbai. Vada pav are unfeasibly light spiced potato patties, fried crisp in […]