Recipe Link :
Tarla Dalal App:
Tarla Dalal Blogspot:
Green Garlic Chutney
Coriander and garlic make a striking combination, which adds great value to snacks and chaats. The innovative twist in this version of Green Garlic Chutney is the addition of spinach, which improves the volume and consistency. A little daria and curds help bind these dynamic ingredients together, while common ingredients like green chillies enhance the flavour.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes ½ cup.
1 ¼ cups chopped coriander (dhania)
1 ½ tbsp sour curds (khatta dahi)
1 ½ tbsp roasted chana dal (daria)
2 tsp roughly chopped small green chillies
1 tsp chopped ginger (adrak)
1½ tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
1 tbsp chopped spinach (palak)
Salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients with 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
2. Refrigerate in an air-tight container and use as required.
- Visual Search: What To Know And How To Prepare August 22, 2019But what keywords should you use? You’re not even sure what you just saw. Meanwhile, Alexa — so useful when it comes to finding movie showtimes — can’ […]
- From SmarterChild to Siri: Why AI is the competitive advantage securing businesses August 21, 2019But instead of making us laugh at pre-programmed responses to certain keywords or phrases, the ways in which we interact with AI today feel much more… […]
- Play Store developers can now add keywords to their apps for greater discovery August 16, 2019Google is now allowing app developers on its Play Store to tag applications with keywords and phrases for easy discovery. As reported by Android Polic […]
- Florida law enforcement officers to track 'keywords' on social media August 15, 2019Law enforcement officers in Florida will be tracking keywords to monitor your child online. It's a tool that allows them to suspect a threat. The […]
- Social Media Monitoring to look for keywords to stop threats August 15, 2019Florida law enforcement officers, school administrators and state leaders will soon be able to monitor some parts of your child's online activity […]