Recipe Link :
Tarla Dalal App:
Tarla Dalal Blogspot:
Green Garlic Chutney
Coriander and garlic make a striking combination, which adds great value to snacks and chaats. The innovative twist in this version of Green Garlic Chutney is the addition of spinach, which improves the volume and consistency. A little daria and curds help bind these dynamic ingredients together, while common ingredients like green chillies enhance the flavour.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes ½ cup.
1 ¼ cups chopped coriander (dhania)
1 ½ tbsp sour curds (khatta dahi)
1 ½ tbsp roasted chana dal (daria)
2 tsp roughly chopped small green chillies
1 tsp chopped ginger (adrak)
1½ tsp chopped garlic (lehsun)
1 tbsp chopped spinach (palak)
Salt to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients with 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
2. Refrigerate in an air-tight container and use as required.
- Twitter to Soon Explain Why Certain Tweets Are Unavailable July 20, 2019This is usually due to deleted or protected Tweets, or muted keywords,” Twitter Support posted on Friday. “In a few weeks, you’ll start seeing more co […]
- Citation Building Still Matters for Local SEO and We Have Proof July 19, 2019Your business isn’t appearing when you search for your keywords on Google, and that’s a real bummer. Or, maybe your competitors are simply out-ranking […]
- Water-related keywords top Google search over the last 15 months, finds SEMrush Study July 18, 2019As the reality struck home, Indians turned to Google to understand the gravity of the water crisis, shows the study by online visibility management pl […]
- Should You Worry About Keywords Studios plc's (LON:KWS) CEO Salary Level? July 11, 2019Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! Andrew Day has been the CE […]
- Verisign’s Top trending keywords in June – Libra, Casino July 9, 2019Verisign released their top 10 trending keywords for June and no surprise, the top spot was Libra. I wrote a couple articles last month on people regi […]