Recipe Link :- -(-Mumbai-Roadside-Recipes)-33415r
Tarla Dalal's Social Media Links
Tarla Dalal’s Recipes, Health and Food Articles Website
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal's YouTube Channel |
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram |
Like Facebook |
Get fab food images on Pinterest |
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App |
Get Tarla Dalal Android App |
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus |
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45minutes
Makes 4 sandwich uttapas
3½ cups thick dosa batter
8 tsp green chutney
8 tsp red chutney
1 cup finely chopped onions
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
1 cup finely chopped capsicum
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
12½ tsp butter for greasing and cooking
For the garnish
1 cup grated processed cheese (optional)
1. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with ½ tsp of butter.
2. Sprinkle little water on the tava (griddle) and wipe it using a
clean muslin cloth.
3. Pour ½ cup of the dosa batter on the non-stick tava (griddle) and
spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7") thick
4. Cook for 30 seconds and spread 2 tsp of green chutney and 2
tsp of red chutney evenly over it.
5. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it.
6. Spread ¼ cup of onions, ¼ cup of tomatoes, ¼ cup of capsicum,
¼ tsp of garam masala, ½ tsp of chilli powder and little salt
evenly over it and press it lightly using a spatula.
7. Cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Pour ⅓ cup of batter over the vegetables, spread it evenly using
a big spoon to make a thin even layer.
9. Turnover, tap gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4
10. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it.
11. Trim off the extra batter and vegetables from the
circumference to get a neat circular shape.
12. Turnover once again and again cook on a medium flame for 1
13. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it, turn over and cook on a
medium flame for another 1 minute.
14. Finally turn and cut into 6 equal pieces.
15. Serve immediately garnished with ¼ cup of cheese.
16. Repeat steps 2 to 15 to make 3 more sandwich uttapas.
- How To Win Customers With Voice Search In 2019 May 23, 2019For years, marketers and people hoping to grow their blogs would carefully craft their keywords and use these words sparingly throughout their content […]
- SEO tools for 2019 - Everything you need to know May 22, 2019Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool Nothing is better than SEO that depends on the two important factors like quality of content and keywords. Choosing a perfect […]
- Trending domain name keywords: drug, rehab, freedom, repro May 21, 2019The top 10 trending keywords registered in .COM and .NET domain names during the month of April 2019 were published by Verisign, the .com and .net reg […]
- What’s wrong with translating keywords? May 21, 2019It appears that a particular statement that I have been making for quite some time (nearly two decades at conferences in the U.S. and Europe, includin […]
- The Language Of SEO: Identifying And Implementing Central Keywords May 20, 2019SEO is historically associated with keywords, and getting them right is at the heart of promoting your website. But how do you know what your company’ […]