Recipe Link :- -(-Mumbai-Roadside-Recipes)-33415r
Tarla Dalal's Social Media Links
Tarla Dalal’s Recipes, Health and Food Articles Website
Subscribe to Tarla Dalal's YouTube Channel |
Follow Tarla Dalal on Instagram |
Like Facebook |
Get fab food images on Pinterest |
Get Tarla Dalal IOS App |
Get Tarla Dalal Android App |
Join Tarla Dalal’s Google Plus |
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45minutes
Makes 4 sandwich uttapas
3½ cups thick dosa batter
8 tsp green chutney
8 tsp red chutney
1 cup finely chopped onions
1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
1 cup finely chopped capsicum
1 tsp garam masala
2 tsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
12½ tsp butter for greasing and cooking
For the garnish
1 cup grated processed cheese (optional)
1. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with ½ tsp of butter.
2. Sprinkle little water on the tava (griddle) and wipe it using a
clean muslin cloth.
3. Pour ½ cup of the dosa batter on the non-stick tava (griddle) and
spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7") thick
4. Cook for 30 seconds and spread 2 tsp of green chutney and 2
tsp of red chutney evenly over it.
5. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it.
6. Spread ¼ cup of onions, ¼ cup of tomatoes, ¼ cup of capsicum,
¼ tsp of garam masala, ½ tsp of chilli powder and little salt
evenly over it and press it lightly using a spatula.
7. Cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Pour ⅓ cup of batter over the vegetables, spread it evenly using
a big spoon to make a thin even layer.
9. Turnover, tap gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4
10. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it.
11. Trim off the extra batter and vegetables from the
circumference to get a neat circular shape.
12. Turnover once again and again cook on a medium flame for 1
13. Spread 1 tsp of butter evenly over it, turn over and cook on a
medium flame for another 1 minute.
14. Finally turn and cut into 6 equal pieces.
15. Serve immediately garnished with ¼ cup of cheese.
16. Repeat steps 2 to 15 to make 3 more sandwich uttapas.
- Social listening 101: Six crucial keywords to track March 23, 2019As we know, social listening is a process that requires a social media listening/social media monitoring tool (e.g., Awario, Mention, Brandwatch). The […]
- Test new keywords after deploy Test new keywords after deploy March 22, 2019Test new keywords after deploy Test new keywords after deploy Test new keywords after deploy Test new keywords after deploy Test new keywords after de […]
- If it’s Not Just Keywords, How Does SEO Work? March 22, 2019If you want to double your site’s organic traffic, you’re going to need more than just keywords. Continued Google updates have all but eliminated any […]
- Tag Archive: Keywords School March 18, 2019The Chinese Culture Foundation of San Francisco signed a six-month, below-market-rate lease last year for 41 Ross — a long-vacant storefront in Chinat […]
- Most Popular Keywords March 17, 2019Looking for the most searched for words on Google? Your search is over. Using our Free Keyword Tool, we’ve pulled the top keywords in your niche. From […]